Hello!

This blog is dedicated to my sharings about general life and others, a bit of a personal memorial of my (now) youth and what I've done, seen, experienced, enjoyed. Life is finite, experiences are finite, but archival can make that experience last, just a little longer.

  • If you're looking for any specific content (i.e specific cars, etc), please use the search function and use your PC's Ctrl + F Search function. Unfortunately due to Blogger's shortcomings, the website's search function is not intuitive, so the Ctrl + F function helps alot. Happy reading!
  • Oh, and please do refer to using the web / PC version, as the mobile implementation isn't well done. Thank you!

Popular Entries

Sunday 18 August 2024

Penang August: D3

 Good day,

I write this column to say that the optimism I had in the last paragraph did not lead anywhere. I am sorry, if you were expecting anything. I was given permission to join in, but the scheduling was haywire, and some disappointment and lack meetup happened. If you were expecting it. I am truly sorry for not making it able to happen.

Now, I have gone to collect the Airtrek. On a different tangent, I don't think I've given a nickname for the car yet. The Elan is Elanmi (I may be too invested into a certain Hasumi Hanekawa), but the Airtrek still hasn't a name assigned to it. Maybe next time.


A older BMW Z4 and a GOLD plate to start the afternoon (I woke up late)


Car is collected, I believe a previous listing included a yellow Mitsubishi FTO. It is now long gone, but now in spirit to it lies a Mazda RX8.





Classic & Sports Car: Good magazine series for classic cars, speaking from a non-British person. Also, at this rate, Lotus M100's are never going to appreciate or depreciate. I swear I have seen them selling from 5-8k from owners, or in the case of the good ones, maybe over 10k average. A bargain, but at what cost? They're great little cars, please buy them and appreciate their value.

I like the Mazda MX-6 and Rover 220 Turbo. Their shapes and engines are pretty nice.






Wow. Another Mitsubishi Airtrek. Unlike the other ones thus far, this example is the naturally aspired variant. It still uses the 4G63, but a SOHC variant, plus no turbo, of course. Distinguishable by its bumper and lack or sportiness.


A newer Smart model.


Suppose I can post some food now because I took photos of food. Ignore the turtles, they're not the main course.






Pretty authentic feeling store I'd say. Some of the prices are in the photos, so judge the worth based on your perception, I won't say anything. It was a nice meal, we ordered a lot because we had a group of about 10 people, just to affirm.

As written above, sadly no nice cars to shoot. I understand I was not initially invited, but it was asked and confirmed that I could join. Just the situation and etc was all over the place. As such, nothing I could do on my end. It is not my fate.

~Efini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Entry

Elanmi: Pop-up surprise + Personal shopping list