Hello!

This blog is dedicated to my sharings about general life and others, a bit of a personal memorial of my (now) youth and what I've done, seen, experienced, enjoyed. Life is finite, experiences are finite, but archival can make that experience last, just a little longer.

  • If you're looking for any specific content (i.e specific cars, etc), please use the search function and use your PC's Ctrl + F Search function. Unfortunately due to Blogger's shortcomings, the website's search function is not intuitive, so the Ctrl + F function helps alot. Happy reading!
  • Oh, and please do refer to using the web / PC version, as the mobile implementation isn't well done. Thank you!

Popular Entries

Saturday 17 August 2024

Penang August: D2

 Hello.


Once again, I find myself in a similar situation as yesterday; not alot of cotent, not alot of time.



Would be my first FL5 of Malaysian registration. FFF plates are a recently introduced special plate as well, seems a good combo.


Not to be confused with a Golf cabriolet (I don't know the difference frankly), here is a Volkswagen EOS. I don't know what they are or know the origin story behind these especially when I think about the fact that these share the same platform as a Golf and subsequently would be competing against itself via the Golf Cabriolet? I definitely don't know the full story.


Airtrek to be in the shops until next day, I have my fingers crossed I'll be able to come collect it tomorrow.


Another nugget in place of a E30 the last time we visited. What is it?


Its a Alfa Romeo Spider, the convertible variant of the GTV. The GTV6 is a different car of its own right. In some ways, this went the same route as the Lotus M100 Elan did. A popular name stemmed from a classic British roadster, and given the front-wheel drive treatment.








The photos might be able to show the neglect this car once had. I wish the owner the best of luck in restoring it back.


A Thailand and Perodua plate. So, as I'd received from Myako (Do visit his Insta), the Toyota did a pretty lengthy journey going by the plate origin. A day's worth of travelling to Island Penang.


A Peugeot 208 and Infiniti M35h. Badged without the upbadge as a Nissan Fuga. Now, when you think of the Fuga, you either don't know what it is, or you know that at its best, it had a 4.5L V8. What it is is a successor to the Gloria, Cima, and Cedric. A luxury sedan that went on to be spun off under the Infiniti brand and had a production span from 2004 to 2022. This is a second generation model, and as you'd guess with the "h" badge, it is a hybrid. It isn't necessarily a slouch though, using a 3.5L V6 that produces 302bhp, but if we're playing the numbers game, everyone would rather the first generation 4.5L V8. They still look like Nissan Cefiro's to me.

A leftover Dealer sticker from Japan by the looks of things.

Went to get some clothes, got a bit carried away.





I don't watch anime, so mainstream works I have no idea. I did end up buying this though, not for the series but it has a Suzuki Carry in it, which I think is pretty neat.

Turns out that this particular outlet allows for customers to design their shirt designs and have it printed and bought. 


It isn't much and I don't really many designs on hand, so this is it. Quality is pretty crisp, although the only shirt color is white. It costed RM80, or 30SGD, which I think is pretty fair pricing, especially where buying other automotive shirts can cost 50.




Yeah sorry I don't really have much to write home about. Today's been a slow day. Actually, a friend of mine, kspotss (Insta) is coming to Penang tonight and will be shooting some cars from jdm_life_penang (Insta). kspots or Thea as I've grown to know him has expressed interest to meet if not join for a session or two of photoshoots, so I hope that tomorrow will be a bit more exciting. For now, I figure my time has ran a bit out, so its now time for me to clock out. See you!

~Efini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Entry

Elanmi: Pop-up surprise + Personal shopping list