Hello!

This blog is dedicated to my sharings about general life and others, a bit of a personal memorial of my (now) youth and what I've done, seen, experienced, enjoyed. Life is finite, experiences are finite, but archival can make that experience last, just a little longer.

  • If you're looking for any specific content (i.e specific cars, etc), please use the search function and use your PC's Ctrl + F Search function. Unfortunately due to Blogger's shortcomings, the website's search function is not intuitive, so the Ctrl + F function helps alot. Happy reading!
  • Oh, and please do refer to using the web / PC version, as the mobile implementation isn't well done. Thank you!

Popular Entries

Saturday 16 September 2023

Penang: Trip 3 Day 3

Trip 3 Day 3


Penang - 16/9/23 - Journey with Airtrek


The Airtrek remains a bit of a compact SUV, some may even refer to it as a wagon; its just beyond the size of a Perodua Myvi.

There was supposed to be a round-island trip today, but running into some issues we did. Here's the footage I got out of the trip, both going and turning back compiled together. There is no sound, so play your own audio as you wish.





Diagnosed to be a lack of coolant (I wonder how) that apart from hitting the right edge of the meter, kept killing off the cold air from the air-conditioner. 


Unfortunately, what I suspect to contain a leak wasn't really addressed today, so I can only hope that the Airtrek will last the remainder of my stay.



Its a short entry, but please bear with me for the next entry with the car; hopefully issues settle down enough for the fat Evo to prowl the Penang mountain roads.


Before today's entry closure, what're your thoughts on a Ralliart conversion? Say, Ralliart bits like the grille, exhaust and more. I like the look of these over the standard Turbo-R, so it'll be something of a consideration after sorting the mechanicals.


Though I myself think that red suits the Airtrek lots, perhaps making do with a more unique color choice of white is good enough. More stickers, perhaps?


I think I should cease finding more red Airtrek photos, a new paintjob probably just isn't a necessity.

I end this entry here, see you next time, folks!

~Efini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Entry

Elanmi: Pop-up surprise + Personal shopping list