Hello!

This blog is dedicated to my sharings about general life and others, a bit of a personal memorial of my (now) youth and what I've done, seen, experienced, enjoyed. Life is finite, experiences are finite, but archival can make that experience last, just a little longer.

  • If you're looking for any specific content (i.e specific cars, etc), please use the search function and use your PC's Ctrl + F Search function. Unfortunately due to Blogger's shortcomings, the website's search function is not intuitive, so the Ctrl + F function helps alot. Happy reading!
  • Oh, and please do refer to using the web / PC version, as the mobile implementation isn't well done. Thank you!

Popular Entries

Saturday 14 September 2024

Satria 1000

 Link


What's the deal with this car?

Photo Credit: Apa khabar Proton lama hari ini?

The Satria series was a limited run number plate from number 1 to 1000. As it would be, this Proton Satria GTi is on the last of the plates, number 1000.









The average price for a non-original Satria GTi is around 14-20k MYR. Sometimes some can come up for as low as 11k.

However, the original ones are upwards of 20-30k. This is listed at 22.6k.
The list of supposed modifications and issues are of follows:

-Smoked taillights -Rep wheels -Pod filter -Rear trunk badge relocation -Different intake pretty sure -Rusting struct bar -Wira (I think) steering wheel -Aftermarket headunit -Recaro bucket for the driver seat -R3 headlights -Turbo timer (what) -surface corrosion on exhaust tips -paint flake / dirt on bodywork

I have my considerations with this particular unit since I have been keen on a GTi for years now, but the condition is a bit high for it. I suppose its priced higher for the plate.

According to the advert, it has been sitting as well. I would like to consider it, but right now I am not in a position to justify another car. Next time.

~Efini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Entry

Radiator Purchase